Become aware of the mind is surprisingly difficult because we’re usually lost in mind, and we just believe the mind,” says Sir John Hargrave.
“What was my mind just thinking?”
Have you ever challenged yourself to remind yourself to be aware of what your mind was just thinking? It is a “mind game,” an awareness exercise, that Sir John Hargrave recommends as the first step to hack the mind.
In this interview, he further explains the 3 levels of mind hacking technique; he shares his methods of tracking the mental loops through journaling and his five why’s technique, which is also called root cause analysis.
Watch the full interview or listen to this podcast to find out the tactic to reprogram your mind and be the better version of yourself!
- Find out our blog, Instagram, LinkedIn, and podcast here: https://linktr.ee/themindfulleader
- Media shower: https://mediashower.com/
- Sir John Hargrave’s Book “Mind Hacking”- https://www.mindhacki.ng/
- LinkedIn_ https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnhargrave/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sirjohnhargrave